1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Unturned

Dieses Thema im Forum "Steam VR Spiele" wurde erstellt von Hammerschaedel, 4. März 2016.

1. Unturned kriegt Vive Support.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/

Roomscale VR Support:

Right after putting out the update last week there was a ring at the doorbell, and suprise it was a Vive devkit from Valve/HTC! I spent a couple days this week getting started with support in the Unturned editor for this roomscale virtual reality, and I think it's shaping up to be a lot of fun.

Right now I've got the movement and object systems mostly integrated, so you can be anywhere between person size exploring a building or a giant stomping around the whole map. Alongside the normal editor object features like dragging transform/rotate handles/lasers you can also pick things up to move them around, and even throw them! I must admit I spent quite a while just throwing Stratford around the level watching it explode.

Next week I'm going to prioritize working on these VR features because I think I can get all the tools working nicely in that time, and considering they sent over a devkit I want to make sure it's prepared before the full Vive launch. Once it's ready I'll also try and get a video together to show you what it's like!